Thursday 2 June 2016

Flaming June ... Strawberries .... Wimbledon ....

I bought some new digital images recently from StarStampz on Etsy. My friend sent me a gorgeous Birthday Card with one of their stamps on, so I went over to buy the image and ended up buying a couple more... love this Strawberry image! :-))


Papers and Elements:  Raspberry Road Summer Goodness
Except for paper behind image... which was a freebie with Design House Digital and is by Sara Schmutz - Strawberry Patch
The Blackboard is from Raspberry Road Summer Goodness Element Set... original says FRESH STRAWBERRIES 25 Quart.... but I've added Happy Birthday and xxx on the board just for this one off card.... but all design credit goes to Raspberry Road Designs.

I can't believe it's June!! don't know about you... but June always makes me think of Strawberries and Wimbledon! :-D

I had a fall last night... really don't know how I did it but when I got up to go to loo... somehow lost my balance and instinctively grabbed my tower fan which was nearby and we both went down together into the hearth!! :-O
Ouch!! and what a crash! I'm okay but it shook me up - my leg is very bruised and sore... it has made my spine pain worse too. So I'm resting up today. Gonna watch some catch up tv later.
Take Care
Love and Hugs

17 comments:

meg said...

Sue I hope you feel a bit better now and haven't hurt yourself too badly accidents are unforeseeable and when you're sleepy all the more likely, great image and papers the bunting and strawberries all about summer, hope we get the weather to match soon. Darling image and layout. Take care Hugs Meg xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh hun hope you are okay sweetie know its days to get over a fall. As for your card that is one super cute image love the papers and bunting love big hugs cheryl xxx

cotnob said...

I'm sorry to hear about your fall Sue, I hope you aren't badly hurt and a day of rest will ease the pain for you.
Your card is beautiful, a lovely image and fabulous summer design - your papers co-ordinate perfectly.
Take care.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, really sweet image, love it when the strawberries are out, some lovely papers too and love your chalkboard sentiment.
As for June, it is more like blooming January here, been frozen all day, heating on, again, tonight.

Sorry to hear about your fall and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Take care.

Kath x

Chrissy said...

Ooo...hope you are okay Sue..I tend to wobble when I stand up these days..sneaks up on you doesn't it..Fabulous and very cute card..love the cute image and fabulous papers.
Take care...

Luv CHRISSYxx

chrissy xx said...

Oh Sue! Hope your a little better now..It's the shake up that doesn't help one bit.
FABulous image! LOve your colours and design. The little black board is rather sweet..That's the trouble with buying a new image you always see more lol..I went for one last week and realized I needed four!!
Chrissyxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So sorry to hear about your fall sweetheart. I do hope you are okay.
Flaming June, yes where is the sun? My poor friend has been ill with a chest infection for six weeks and it is her Granddaughter's Wedding today, she is going to be frozen but of course can not miss it. I hope she doesn't stay outside too long.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Janice said...

Hi Sue, such a beautiful card....love the layering and placement. Janice x http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Sue! I love that image and your gorgeous papers! Sorry to hear about your fall, I hope you recover quickly.
Sending big hugs, Tammy

Babs said...

Oh dear sue that's a awful thing to happen glad you are ok though, Your card is really beautiful with a adorable image, fabulous papers too..

Hugs Babs x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a lovely, cute and fruity creation. Adore the little bunting.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
what a very super design card.
I love everything about this excellent design.
Especially that chalk board with the sentiment.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pat said...

Oh what a sweet image Sue, beautifully coloured and lovely choice of bp, great banner too.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Forgot to say I hope you are feeling much better by now Sue and that the pain has subsided and the bruises have gone down.

Pat xx

Claire Grantham said...

Ooh Sue - you need to be careful..good job you had the tower fan, it probably helped you a bit. I love the card that stamp is gorgeous. I like the little piece of bunting. Cx

Babs said...

Hi sue what beautiful papers you have used they make a lovely back ground for you sweet image and love the bunting too your card is gorgeous...

Hugs Babs s

Babs said...

Sorry sue I mention to say hope your feeling better after your nasty fall..

Hugs Babs x