Sunday 4 May 2014

Psst....Little Bit of Gossip....

 Ooh... now I bet you thought I was going to tell you some really juicy gossip? Lol - ah sorry no...  I have used an image from Funky Kits called 'Little Bit of Gossip', hence the title of my post!

I thought I would show you a card that I made for my lovely blogging friend Debs Birthday.


Image: Funky Kits - 'Little Bit of Gossip'
Paper: First Edition - 'Boho Chic'
Die: Memory Box - 'Corner Bow'
Flowers: Papermania
Brass Butterfly - Vintaj


I layered up with some Coffee coloured card and some Pearlised Mink card... and added some Sparkly Papermania Flowers to the Corner Bow! and a lovely brass charm by Vintaj.


I coloured her with Copics
 added lots of Stardust Stickles to the Flower and Wings...

Ah well... my new printer has arrived and is all set up... it is printing much better than my old one ever did and also takes my card blanks through it... so I'm very happy with it. I also have my new Magnetic Shim for eBosser... so all is well again in Craftland! :-))

The weather is very dull here in Manchester today but at least it's not raining. My daughter is in Llandudno today for the Victorian Extravaganza, so I'm hoping it stayed fine for the parade!

I have a few cards to finish off now that I have my printer up and working. Lemon Risotto for tea and then will relax later and watch The Crimson Field and might have some choccies!!

I hope you are all well and having a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend! Big hugs to those who are not feeling good... I hope you feel lots better very soon!
Love and hugs
Take Care

20 comments:

Claire said...

LOL and I was waiting for the gossip Sue! Love your adorable card, those fairy images are just the sweetest and your colouring is amazing. I bet Debs loved it! Weather has been quite nice here today - makes a nice change. Have a lovely evening my lovely. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous image and wonderful colouring Sue..love the papers and corner bow...so very pretty..enjoy the choccies..yum.

luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

What a tease! Shot over here in a flash, thought there was to be a DT announcement or something!!! Never mind, still pleased I popped by as this card is a real beauty. What a pretty image and a gorgeous dress. Glad you are now happily printing and cutting again, it's the weather for it! Been a bit wet here today! Janice x

Pia S said...

You colored this image beautifully, Sue! Love how you made the folds on her dress, and her hair and skin look so natural! I'm sure your friend us going to appreciate receiving this card.

Sharon said...

She is gorgeous Sue and I am sure Debs will have been thrilled. Love the beautiful colour and papers.
Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday.
Hugs Sharon. x

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh hun this is stunning she will love it to bits and Debs will love it so beautiful hun hugs cheryl xx

Debs said...

Well Sue you really do know how much I love this card - remember what I said though - it's a secret lol!!!
The colour combo is gorgeous and your colouring is totally amazing. Thank you so much for this beauty and for the wonderful gifts - I felt really spoilt.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Sue. The sweet image is coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and corner bow with the added gorgeous flowers.
I am sure Debs will treasure such a special card.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue, she's adorable and coloured so beautifully...love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

Anneke said...

dear Sue.
this is such a sweety and how beautiful she is colored.
lovely card in beautiful design.
the corner bow is gorgeous.
have a nice week and hugs to you.
Ann

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Sue. Gorgeous colours and I love how you have placed the flowers on the corner bow.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Unknown said...

She's a darling little fairy Sue! Your colouring is superb! Love the bright colours you have used and yet so soft looking, splendidly done!! Your friend will love the card you have made! Biggest of hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Sue, I love your beautifully coloured image and pretty papers.
I'm glad you are pleased with your printer and that your Magnetic Shim has arrived.
I hope you have had a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Sue!! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous sparkle too!
Hugs, Tammy

Unknown said...

Oh she is so cute Sue, loving the yellows & brown colours. A lovely card hon x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love that beautiful image and your fab colouring, the layout is lovely.

Pat xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the fairy and how you coloured her. I also like how you sparkled her wings! Lovely flourish too!
hugs
Glenda

mixamatoasties said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sue. I keep seeing cards with this image, which I have, but haven't used. I need to use it don't I?!

Susan xx

Carole said...

Adorable Sue, love it
Hugs
Carole xXx